Listen to current meetings via Skype
It is now possible to use Skype to listen to UNOV/UNODC, UNIDO and CTBTO conferences held at the Vienna International Centre (VIC) for free from anywhere in the world.
To make your free Skype calls you must have downloaded Skype and have a valid Skype account and password. Follow the instructions below.
- Add the contact unvienna to your Contacts list.
- Place a Skype call to unvienna
- Once connected to unvienna, you can listen to on-going conferences held at the VIC by dialing the following numbers:
For example, to listen to a conference held in Conference Room M1 (M01160A) in French, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select unvienna from your Contacts list and then click on Call
- Click on Other call functions drop-down menu.
- Select Display dial pad.
- On the dial pad, dial the extension. In this example, dial 77714.
If there is a conference going on, you will be able to listen to the proceedings immediately.